This page is intended to provide you with the latest information and resources relating to the current COVID-19 pandemic. To stay up to date with the latest news from PEINU, please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Your job is to be cautious and stay safe. Our job at PEINU is to do everything in our power to advocate for your safety so you can continue to perform your work in the safest manner possible. Your safety is not negotiable.
Latest news from PEINU
- July 20 Letter to members
- May 20 Letter to members
- Joint Statement: COVID-19 and Personal Protective Equipment
- COVID 19 – Human Resources Update from Health PEI (PDF)
- May 1 letter to members from PEINU President Mona O’Shea
- April 15 letter to members from PEINU President Mona O’Shea
- Letter of Agreement between Health PEI and PEINU on the mobility of members
- Letter to Chief Public Health Officer Dr. Heather G. Morrison
- March 25 letter to members from PEINU President Mona O’Shea
- Joint letter about PPE to Minister Aylward from PEINU and CFNU (PDF)
- March 14 letter to members from PEINU President Mona O’Shea
Resources from PEINU
- COVID-19: Frequently asked questions for PEINU members – last updated April 15, 2020
Resources from CFNU
- Position statement on COVID-19
- Research summary on COVID-19
- Latest news on COVID-19
- CFNU campaign: Our safety is not negotiable
External links and resources
For the most up-to-date information specific to our province, please visit princeedwardisland.ca/coronavirus or contact Public Health at 1-800-958-6400.