This page is intended to provide you with the latest information and resources relating to the current COVID-19 pandemic. To stay up to date with the latest news from PEINU, please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Your job is to be cautious and stay safe. Our job at PEINU is to do everything in our power to advocate for your safety so you can continue to perform your work in the safest manner possible. Your safety is not negotiable.
Latest news from PEINU
- March 25 letter to members from PEINU President Mona O’Shea
- Joint letter about PPE to Minister Aylward from PEINU and CFNU (PDF)
- March 14 letter to members from PEINU President Mona O’Shea
Resources from CFNU
- Position statement on COVID-19
- Research summary on COVID-19
- Latest news on COVID-19
- CFNU campaign: Our safety is not negotiable
External links and resources
For the most up-to-date information specific to our province, please visit princeedwardisland.ca/coronavirus or contact Public Health at 1-800-958-6400.