Criteria for PEINU Betty MacFadyen Recognition Award
Deadline for online submission is April 3, 2019.
Who is eligible for this award:
- The candidate must be an active member of PEINU during the year for which the member is nominated;
- The candidate must be recognized as a champion of Nursing issues through their involvement in and contribution to the Union.
Who can nominate candidates:
- Any current member of PEINU may nominate a candidate for this award.
How do you nominate a candidate:
- Nominations are submitted using the online application below.
The announcement of the award recipient:
- The name of the award recipient will be announced at PEINU AGM Evening Banquet;
- The PEINU member(s) who nominates the award recipient will be asked to participate in the presentation of the award.
PEINU Betty MacFadyen Recognition Award – Policy VII-10
Please note: Fields indicated with “*” are required and must be completed before form will submit successfully.