Criteria for PEINU Betty MacFadyen Recognition Award
It is the responsibility of the Nominations Committee to:
- Promote the annual recognition award;
- Set the deadline for nominations;
- Select the award recipient;
- If no nominations are received, the Nominations Committee will select an award recipient.
Who is eligible for this award:
- The candidate must be an active member of PEINU during the year for which the member is nominated;
- The candidate must be recognized as a champion of Nursing issues through their involvement in and contribution to the Union.
Who can nominate candidates:
- Any current member of PEINU may nominate a candidate for this award.
How do you nominate a candidate:
- Nominations are submitted using the approved Nomination form below;
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
The announcement of the award recipient:
- The name of the award recipient will be announced at either PEINU s AGM or Evening Banquet;
- The PEINU member who nominates the award recipient will be asked to present the award.
PEINU Betty MacFadyen Recognition Award – Policy VII-10
Please note: Fields indicated with “*” are required and must be completed before form will submit successfully.