Guidelines PEINU International Nursing Bursary
- All PEINU members are eligible to apply for one of two (2) $500.00 bursaries being offered to members who have travelled outside Canada for the purpose of international nursing endeavors.
- Deadline for application shall be December 1st of each year. Late applications or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications shall be reviewed by the Executive of the Union and recipients shall be randomly chosen. Preference will be given to those applicants who have not previously received this bursary.
- Only the successful applicant(s) shall be notified prior to being posted to the website.
- The international nursing mission endeavor must occur sometime within the calendar year (January 1st to December 31st), in which the member submits an application.
- Successful applicant(s) will be asked to submit a written report to the PEINU provincial office (email@example.com) detailing their experience, which may then be used in PR related materials by the Union.
Criteria for Eligibility:
To qualify for the Union bursary, the applicant must:
- Be a member of the Union.
- Provide evidence of having travelled to another country during the calendar year for the purpose of providing nursing care services to benefit the population of that country.