Guidelines for PEINU Student Bursary
- All PEINU members are eligible to apply for one of twelve (12) $ 1000 bursaries for their child who is attending a post-secondary institution during the calendar year (January 1st to December 31st).
- Each PEINU member may submit one application per child currently enrolled in post-secondary studies.
- The member must provide proof of payment from the post-secondary institution.
- Deadline for application shall be October 31st of each year. Late application or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Recipients will be randomly drawn from the applications received. Preference will be given to those students who have not previously received a bursary from PEINU.
- Only members whose children are bursary recipients will be advised in advance of posting to the website. The bursaries will be awarded in person in December.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- The applicant must be a current member of the PEINU.
- In order to qualify, the members child must be enrolled in a program of study at such institution at some time between January 1st and December 31st of the calendar year.