Are you an experienced HR/LR professional looking for a new opportunity?
PEINU is looking for a Labour Relations Officer to join our team!
We know that the compensation and benefits aren’t everything… but time is precious and they are an important part of the information you need to properly consider a new career opportunity. Accordingly, PEINU is pleased to highlight that we will be offering an annual salary range starting at $80,000.00/year (commensurate with their qualifications). In addition, we provide a competitive total compensation package, including:
- the opportunity for flexible hours of work as needed and/or paid overtime
- paid vacation leave, sick leave and family illness leave
- 7% RRSP matching contributions to help save for retirement
- paid time & financial support for ongoing Professional Development
- enrollment in the Public Sector Group Insurance (PSGIP) Benefits Plan with 85% Employer-15% Employee cost-sharing on the premiums; and
- a cellphone, access to a fully-equipped staff kitchen, free parking, and a beautiful/bright private office at the PEINU Office building in Charlottetown, PEI.
Now that you have a better idea of what we’re offering, we would encourage interested candidates to review the description of the role/responsibilities and the qualifications that we believe are required to be successful as the PEINU Labour Relations Officer.
More information about the LRO position is available at www.peinu.com/labour-relations-officer/ or on the PDF file which you can view/dowload: Labour Relations Officer 2023 – Final